<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7235072614334563348?origin\x3dhttp://unwantedpicturesofyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hais...
He told me he dunno he love me ant le...
Last sundae...
Hais, i guess he dun love me le...
But why he nv break???
I dun understand...
Anw, i dun hope he will break wit me anw

Mayb if we jus remain like this he might love me again one dae...
He told me that he dun wan to go out wit me witout even iving me an explaination...
How...
Is it so hard to jus continue treating me good and stay by my side whenever i need it???
Hais...
How i wish u would return me my dear T~T

Hais...
i miss all the times we had tgt...
When we stay tgt in sch to do hw and he fetch me home
Such happie times we had together
I MISS HIM

I wan him Back to my side...
YE PENG
I HATE U!!!!
I WAN U RETURN MY DEAR TO ME!!!!

Hais...
He changed so suddenly u noe...
Jus within one nite i lost my everything...
Which is HIM...
Why must he hurt me so much!!!
AHHHH!!!

Hais...
He is EVERYTHING to me
but to him, i m NTH, u noe, nothing!!!!
He told me that to him, his friends are his everything
And i m below all his NP friends u noe...
Sad T~T

I WAN DIE..........

Gee~
2:44 PM